As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a consultant for our team dedicated to the supervision of CGP both on financial and insurance aspects.
Under the responsibility of managers and partners, you will participate, within this team dedicated to CGP, in the internal work of the firm and will be able to intervene with our clients by participating in diversified missions :
– Assistance in the implementation of applicable regulations in accordance with the directives and recommendations of professional associations
– Development of normative documents, such as regulatory documents, internal procedures for risk mapping for client companies
– General or specific compliance audit for a regulatory theme
– Assistance to consultants during the supervision of supervisory bodies (AMF and ACPR)
– Contribution to the drafting of the regulatory watch
– Training on regulatory issues
– Participation in the development and updating of internal tools
You are trained in audit techniques and firm standards, and supervised in order to acquire skills and gain autonomy.
– Knowledge of the consulting and product distribution professions (asset management consulting, financial investment advice, insurance intermediation, intermediary in banking and payment service, real estate transaction, Family Office, professional association, CGP grouping, etc. .)
– Knowledge of the regulations applicable to our customers (MIF2, DDA, …)
– Rigor, curiosity, autonomy and dynamism
– Mastery of office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
– A first experience in the distribution of financial products would be an asset
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a consultant in asset management and/or financial investment advisory.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced consultant with at least 2 years of experience in asset management and/or financial investment advisory.